Illuminate Biology Education Awards -2023 Proud Winner-MONIKA GUPTE ( Winner of Illuminate Biology Best Activity Teacher Award)

 

Illuminate Biology Education Awards -2023 

-by Shubham K Pandey, Founder Illuminate Biology

Congratulations to the Proud Winner- 

MONIKA GUPTE ( Winner of Illuminate Biology Best Activity Teacher Award)

A brief introduction of  MONIKA GUPTE

MONIKA GUPTE

(MA B.Ed., ENGLISH LITERATURE,  PGT-THE ORCHID SCHOOL  experience- 23 years)



Achievements- Conferred best Teachers award : 6 times, Zedua : Most Driven Teacher Award, Nominated by Teachers help Teachers among top 25,Kamal Sharma Award for best Achiever in Education.

Monika Gupte describes herself as - I consider myself a facilitator as my learners know a lot more as they are equipped with technology. I try to bring in new flavors in the teaching-learning process . To add a zing to my subject I try to implement activities which makes it interesting and innovative. My classroom is always interactive and the teaching -learning process happens simultaneously, I sing ,dance and laugh with my learners! The atmosphere speaks of fun and learning beyond the textbook!

We are proud of her!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ozone layer- The Shield of Mother Earth

Sustainable Development Goals- Goal of Mankind

Mental Health Tips for Students