Illuminate Biology Education Awards -2023 Proud Winner-Veena Nair ( Winner of Illuminate Biology Most Innovative Educator)

 

Illuminate Biology Education Awards -2023 

-by Shubham K Pandey, Founder Illuminate Biology

Congratulations to the Proud Winner- 

Veena Nair ( Winner of Illuminate Biology Most Innovative Educator)

A brief introduction of  Veena Nair

Veena Nair

(MA,MBA (HR), B.ED PGT Arya Gurukul School, Kalyan experience- 10 years)



She describes herself as- I am a passionate teacher. I believe that students learn better with activities, a kind of experiential learning. I have conducted many activities like group discussions, debate, role play, etc. I am also the subject head of my school. I motivate my colleagues to make it live in class. I asked them to make the layers of earth with clay and explain. Taking students out on the ground and search for different types of soil and rocks to know the process of Metamorphic and sedimentary rocks. Role play in French Revolution. Debate to understand various challenges political parties face. GD on Article 370. Many more. Making of model of dream house to know about architecture. I am also a Microsoft coordinator of my school. I have represented my school in session to be conducted for other educators on different tools to be used in hybrid classrooms organized by Tech Avant.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ozone layer- The Shield of Mother Earth

Sustainable Development Goals- Goal of Mankind

Mental Health Tips for Students