Illuminate Biology Education Awards -2023 Proud Winner- Aneeta Patel ( Winner of Illuminate Biology Best Coordinator Award)

 Illuminate Biology Education Awards -2023 

-by Shubham K Pandey, Founder Illuminate Biology

Congratulations to the Proud Winner- 

Aneeta Patel ( Winner of Illuminate Biology Best Coordinator Award) 

A brief introduction of  Aneeta Patel

Aneeta Patel 

(M.COM, State Coordinator ,Private Tutor Conquest /The Quest Olympiad ,Knowledge Hours Experience- 6 years )



Aneeta Patel says about herself- I Have Started My Career With Conquest/The Quest Olympiad As a Examiner. Currently Working As A state Coordinator and All India Level Examiner.

I Have Completed My Masters Of Commerce From Pune University ,I Have Work Experience With Tech Giants like Tech Mahindra,Infosys,Wipro ,IBM For 6 Years .I Love to learn new things and keep My self updated on current affairs and general knowledge .I love to share my knowlege with the students .

We are proud of her !!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ozone layer- The Shield of Mother Earth

Sustainable Development Goals- Goal of Mankind

Mental Health Tips for Students